This website is owned and operated by Sahih Salaam Limited, registered in England and Wales under registration number 09930883.
You can contact us:
1) using our website contact form at www.sahihsalaam.com; or
2) by email, at email@example.com
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access our Services and for all activity that occurs on your account, whether it be with our Services or a third-party. You must not disclose your password to any third party and must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Do not to sell or transfer your use of or access to our Services or any other affiliated websites of Sahih Salaam, or permit anyone else whose account was suspended or terminated to use our Services through your username or password.
If you select a username for your account or profile page, we reserve the right to remove or modify it if we believe it to be inappropriate (this will be determined by ourselves, and includes but is not limited to examples such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name, or if it contains any inappropriate language or image).
You will not use our Services if you are a convicted sex offender and you will not use our Services if you are under 18 years old.
Sahih Salaam strives to create long-lasting relationships between individuals, but cannot guarantee that this will be the case. It is your responsibility to decide what is best for you; we only provide you possible matches. To enhance your matches, we have incorporated Masis into our model who understand better your individual circumstances and requirements. Please click here to find out more about what a Masi is.
them or meeting them. Whilst we may encourage you to meet other members or Masis, this is only done on the assumption that you will take all necessary safety precautions beforehand to ensure that your interaction is halal and safe. We are not able to, nor do we have the resources to make sure your interactions with other members and Masi’s are halal, safe and supervised. Sahih Salaam provides a platform for you to organise such interactions, however, we cannot be held liable for any consequences that flow from this. We do not take any responsibility for any interaction that occurs between you and other members and Masi’s. If you do meet with a Masi or/and a member, you do so at your own risk.
We do not background check users that use our Services. For safety information, please see the relevant section, “Your safety”. Under no circumstances shall Sahih Salaam be liable for any damages whatsoever that are as a result, directly or otherwise, of conduct or behaviour of you or anyone else using our Services including, but not limited to, emotional distress, bodily harm and any other damages relating to communications or meetings with another user. This extends to users who register under false information. We strongly encourage Masis to use appropriate vetting services to ensure any user that becomes their client is validated, either through an appropriate vetting agency or through their own social network and personal visits. The Masis clients are the Masis responsibility.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Sahih Salaam (including its directors, executives, employees, contractors, sub-contractors and its agencies) from and against all actions resulting from any breach or non-performance by a third party and claims arising from your breach of this agreement. Sahih Salaam grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to Services (including all information contained therein) to the maximum extent applicable by the law.
Our decision not to, or failure to, enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements you might have between us regarding our Services.
Certain parts of our Services offer the opportunity and encourage users to post and exchange opinions, information, photos, material, comments, data and other content (“Content”). Parts of our Services where we offer the opportunity to and encourage users to post content are, but not limited to, a user’s profile page, when messaging other users or Masis, and when reviewing Masis. Sahih Salaam does not screen, edit, publish or review a user’s Content prior to its appearance on our website and a user’s Content does not reflect the views or opinions of Sahih Salaam, its agents or affiliates. Sahih Salaam shall not be responsible or liable for a user’s Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of a user’s Content on our website.
1) you are entitled to post the Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so. You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the website are either owned by you, or that you have permission to use them;
2) your Content shall not infringe any intellectual property right, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3) your Content shall not contain any defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, indecent, criminal or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
4) you will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user;
5) your Content shall not contain any links or materials that violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights;
6) your Content shall not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Any contravention of these terms will give Sahih Salaam the right to terminate your account.
Sahih Salaam has no responsibility or liability for any Content appearing on any of our Services. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Content. We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Finally, whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. If you do find our-of-date or incorrect information, please get in touch with us using our contact details.
Membership can be purchased on the Sahih Salaam website. The cost and duration of membership varies between membership types, and this information will be displayed prior to purchase. Your membership will be activated as soon as a valid, successful, online transaction is made and payment is received by Sahih Salaam. Payment terms will depend on your card issuer and our payment service provider.
Payment is taken out as soon as the transaction is processed, and we do not automatically renew Membership once your Membership reaches its expiration date. If you’d like to continue your membership once the duration of your membership has expired, you must purchase another membership plan.
We reserve the right to suspend your account for any reason, and in the event this occurs, all payments made to Sahih Salaam are non-refundable. You can terminate your account and details of this can be found in the chapter “Termination”.
Most of our Services are online and operate using the internet. As such, you warrant and represent that:
1) You shall not disclose information that you do not lawfully possess;
2) You shall not post, link to, upload or transmit software or other materials that contain viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components;
3) You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this website, for example, by cracking, spoofing, defacing, or impairing functionality;
4) you shall not intentionally make false or misleading statements;
5) You shall not offer to sell or buy any product or service;
6) When using our Services, you shall not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful;
7) You must not try to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it;
8) You shall not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission;
9) You shall not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Sahih Salaam, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers); and
10) You shall not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Services, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Sahih Salaam functionality;
We make every effort to check and test our Services for viruses at every stage of production. However, we are not responsible for any viruses, hacking and other offences, loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use our Services. You must make sure that the way you use our Services does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
REGISTER NOW to see your matches
Free to register and create an account!*
*The free subscription allows you access to a limited version of Sahih Salaam. You will not be able to see or interact with any paying members,
invite your matches to events or select a Masi. If you are a paying member you can be assured that you will be speaking to authentic members only.
Free users can create their profile, talk to the Sahih Salaam support team and more. One payment is all it takes to unlock
All our services (we don’t believe in ‘pay more to access more’).
If you want to find out more, check the ‘About Us’ page, it has lots more details.
“To be an Authentic trustworthy companion to well intentioned individuals that offers our dependable hand in support throughout your life’s journey.”